If you have a craving for pumpkin but do not have the time to make a low carb version of pumpkin pie, then this is the cookie for you! I would honestly double this recipe because I was only able to get 8 cookies.
- 2/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar Swerve Sweetener
- 1 dropper liquid Stevia
- 4 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 1/4 tbsp Kerry Gold Butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg (optional)
- Mix butter, egg, liquid stevia and vanilla together using a mixer. It works best if the butter is between cool and room temperature.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a separate bowl and then mix with liquid mixture.
- Add in pumpkin puree and mix until well combined.
- Scoop out batter and place on a lined baking sheet. I only had foil, so I oiled it just a bit so they wouldn’t stick. Flatten the batter on the baking sheet to your desired thickness and roundness. I made mine fairly thin.
- Bake cookies at 350 for 15-25 minutes depending on your oven. My cookies were done but still nice and soft. I used coconut whipped cream for my filling but you could use heavy whipping cream, ice cream, or a cream cheese filling.